Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: What Handgun Do You Carry Daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    I sent him an email middle of last week and have not heard anything back as of yet.
    I do apologize for late responses to emails. I have been extremely busy with orders. I am also a full time police administrator and that has required quite a bit of time from me. As other have stated I don't like having to much of a back log as it doesn't take to many unforseen issues to really back things up. I am taking in work currently for the end of January. I try and get to emails as much as possible but sometimes it takes me a bit to get to them. I appreciate everyones patience and understanding and I am doing the best I can. I refuse to compromise on workmanship just so I can turn out a product faster, it just isn't worth it in my book. If you have emailed me bear with me as I receive anywhere from 40 to 80 emails a day and when I get to them it takes quite a bit of time to work through them. Thanks guys.....TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Duty gun is a P2000 in .40 S&W. Currently loaded with 180 gr Federal JHP.

Site Supporter
    I carry either a customized Colt Government model or a S&W 4" 7-shot L Frame revolver.

Either a third gen G26 (90% of the time) or a second gen G19.
    In either case, two spare G19 magazines, each downloaded to 13 rounds, go on the offside.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

When I carry (not every day, no weapons allowed in the workplace), Walther PPS 9mm with HST +P 124 grain.

Quote Originally Posted by SAWBONES View Post
    Either a third gen G26 (90% of the time) or a second gen G19.
    In either case, two spare G19 magazines, each downloaded to 13 rounds, go on the offside.
    why 13 rounds?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    why 13 rounds?
    Just to decrease spring compression, with the hope of enhancing reliability; no other reason.

I now replace ALL Glock stock magazine springs with Wolff units, ever since an experience of utter failure with stock Glock G23 magazine springs a couple decades ago. (No upward spring pressure at all, after having been left fully loaded with 13 rounds for a couple months. On being turned sideways, rounds simply fell right out of the magazines, and upon all rounds being removed, the springs and follower were sitting down inside the magazines, almost halfway down the length of the mag body.)
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

H&K VP9 with 147 +P HST

Privateer Leather OWB

My carry is a Glock 19 Gen3 with rubber Talon tape and Warren Tactical FO sights. I'm thinking of swapping the front sight for tritium.

Site Supporter
    Custom Gen 3 G19 with 2 spare G17 Magazines. S&W Shield with a spare Magazine. All loaded with 147gr. Gold Dot. 2 Benchmade Knives.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

User Tag List