Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Undergound IPSC

Site Supporter
    That looks cool and good job. Where did they get all those bullet traps?

One of our local clubs makes portable bullet traps... Just some steel plate with heavy duty rubber, then a veneer of plywood over it.

Works well...

They bought those traps, but will probably make their own next time. Instead of having wheels on them they use a small pallet jack to move them around, which is a way better method as they stay in place during the match. Occasionally there'd be some splatter come back if you got too close, but for the most part it was fine.
    As is typical over here (still in Norway) the match was great and the people were too. I helped build the stages the week before, was very cool seeing my first bomb shelter/tunnel/cave.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Excellent handling skills, slavex. That wasn't your first rodeo.

What pistol?

Looks like an SP-01, Shadow variation I bet.

Borrowed Shadow with my Canadian grips on it, and yeah I've done this a few times
    Off to Israel for a vacation and maybe some shooting on Tuesday and then up to Moscow for a match on December 4th and 5th.

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Man, you get around! Traveling with the gats, or borrowing?

borrowing again on this trip, too much hassle. and gun storage in Russia was more expensive than renting a gun.

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Slavex,
    If you know, could you please describe the Norweigan attitude towards guns and self defense. I assume they think the American ease of CCW is absolutely crazy and that shooting sports are essentially just golf with guns?
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

User Tag List