Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a daughter :)

John, please accept my congratulations and well wishes for you and your family.

May your beautiful daughter always bring thoughts of love and pride to you, and all who know her. I hope Mom is doing well, and resting comfortably.

Congrats! Prayers for that baby, momma and daddy! As a father I can tell you that daughters steal your heart! Not sure if you're a reader but I recommend the book "Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters."

Good work! Thoughts of future boyfriends should provide plenty of motivation for working on pistol skills.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Thank you all.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

You now get to look forward to the one thing I cannot do (with the same effect of striking fear and terror in the hearts of future suitors) as I have a male child...
    greeting her future "dates" at the door in your underwear, holding a beer in one hand and a rifle in the other.

Enjoy being a dad.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Congrats to you and Em. Very happy for you guys.

Congrats. The first heart she'll steal is yours.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Awesome! Congrats!

Don't blink. They grow THAT fast.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Congrats!

User Tag List