Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Irritation When People Discuss...

Between TPI math and spiders I may never take a shower again, waterproof ammo or not. Thanks for that.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by OrigamiAK View Post
    Listening to some sweet tech-house while watching that video really makes me want to go get that tiger head mask I have always wanted and make an 'instructional' video for youtube.
    Oh, please do. Rick Taylor has owned that high-end market for too long.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

I can produce music ok but will have to get better software and learn video production first.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

I'll have you know that on more than one occasion my carry ammo has been underwater, several times on duty, and the last time off-duty was a near tragic mishap involving a rented kayak, a Glock 19 in a fanny pack, a large wave, a crappy bungee net, and about 20 feet of water off the coast of Puerto Rico.

I'm glad Glocks tolerate salt water so well.

Last edited by Chuck Haggard; 10-30-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Chuck, I wasn't at all making a serious criticism of you or the discussion of showers and waterproof ammo. That is a legitimate topic. I just made a hyperbolic comment since the conversation went into what some people would probably consider derpninjaland, in line with my first post in this thread.

Back to the video idea - is the market ready for a quality instructional DVD with nonserious elements, like me wearing a tiger mask? I'm not sure everyone is mature enough to handle it, though at least a few people are.
    Lord of the Food Court

I added smileys, is that better?

Yes. Glad no misunderstanding. See, that's how I can tell that you are mature enough to watch a video of a guy wearing a tiger mask but saying serious stuff.

Lord of the Food Court

Fishing my G-lock out of the ocean was funny, afterwards........

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Well, to pad my 3), I'll talk about 4), except it wasn't a rocket to Mars,,,,, it was the launch test of my personally invented 12 gauge launched rocket propelled shotgun slug. It was pretty bad ass.

I later invented the 12 gauge launched rocket propelled impact detonating exploding shotgun slug. It was bad assery-er.

I'm lucky to have survived high school with all of my fingers and eyeballs because science.
    You know, I look back on my childhood and remember some of those "Wouldn't it be cool if......." moments and I wonder if I was very fortunate to have lived it, or very lucky to have survived it. I'm sure much of it would have made the current crop of helicopter parents cringe in fear and grab their participation medal wearing kiddies in stark raving panic.

I had a social studies teacher in junior high who kept a .38 revolver in his desk. He'd show it to us on occasion. The whole school knew about it and no one seemed to give it a second thought. None of us ever would have thought to mess with it.

I learned a large rock dropped down a pipe in the back yard makes a great mortar when backed by an M80. It works so well that it sails right through the side of dad's boat shed.

My friends and I found a large sheet of plywood one afternoon and decided it would make a great ramp to jump our bikes off of in the vacant lot down the street. No helmets of course. I watched one of my friends launch off the ramp into space, only to have his front wheel fly off ahead of him. Some how he survived the landing unhurt and we all learned the valuable lesson of checking our gear before an "op".

I learned a lot about life in the vacant lot down the street and out in the woods, more than I ever could have on Facebook or playing Call of Duty.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I totally get it. Nowadays I would have been tracked down and arrested as a terrorist and hauled off to Gitmo

User Tag List