Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 9mm ammo opinions please

+2 on hating the boutique boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    I just place an order with SG Ammo when my stock is getting low. Right now I am down to my last 100 rounds of so of the Gold Dot 124 +P, so I felt that the standard pressure 124 grain GD load would be a decent substitute. Great company, good prices and they ship quickly. Call me petty, but I detest the 20 round boutique boxes.
    What Fred said.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    What Fred said.
    Agreed. That isn't petty--that's smart and SGAmmo is a great company to deal with. You can get a box of 124 gr +P GD's or HST's from them for around $26-27 for a box of 50. They don't always have the ammo in stock, but they list it and will send you an email when it comes in. It isn't always the absolute cheapest--but it often is, and it is almost always close--and the service can't be beat.

Just to pile on to sgammo.com, I ordered 100xRemington GS 9mm 124 +p bonded (on Doc's list) recently. Most impressed with the speed of delivery and shipment from sgammo.

Site Supporter
    Another happy customer for SGAMMO. Been very pleased with their 225/5.56 ammo prices recently.

SGAmmo is the only online retailer I deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    SGAmmo is the only online retailer I deal with.
    Same here.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Llando88 View Post
    Just to pile on to sgammo.com, I ordered 100xRemington GS 9mm 124 +p bonded (on Doc's list) recently. Most impressed with the speed of delivery and shipment from sgammo.
    That's my go to load. I'm impressed with the GSB9MMD quality Ive been getting compared to ATK/Win.

Main reason I went Remington because it isn't as popular as ATK/Win . And its only 30fps faster than the federal 124gr HST that I was using because of its low recoil.

SG is top notch people, however I have recently found that Rare Ammo (an ironic name over the past couple of years) is also giving good CS and has decent ammo in stock.

I don't hear anyone mentioning Winchester T-Series. I have a shelf full of 147gr HST, and a few boxes of T-Series 147gr. Any reason not to trust the T-Series?
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

User Tag List