Thread: Blade Tech Phantom vs Nano

Blade Tech Phantom vs Nano

I am looking for a holster to carry a pistol behind the hip on my non-dominant side. I have a Blade Tech Phantom for dominant side that is nothing to write home about but totally workable, especially since I got it for $20 including shipping. The Nano is about twice as much money as the Phantom. I usually see the Nano for about $50-$60 and the Phantom for $25-$30. I cannot tell what the difference is between the 2 holsters. My main gripe about the Phantom is that it feels a little flimsy and does not have a positive click when the gun goes in the holster. If the Nano is more solidly built with a click when the gun goes in, it would be worth it to me to spend the extra money.

I will only be regularly using this holster for a finite period of time.

If anybody can tell me the difference between the Phantom and the Nano, please do so.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

One is cheaper because its injected molded.

I like the blade tech IWB with pull the dot loops and would use any of the 2.

I wish they make phantoms for my P30S I would of bought it over the expensive kydex NANO

User Tag List