Thread: Another black eye for the Secret Service

Another black eye for the Secret Service

My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Should have used a Chinese menu.

Name:  x31157746188298931.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  14.5 KB

(joking)

Well, that is disappointing. I'm interested to see how much media attention this gets.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

The official who answers (paraphrased), "I do not know because I am not an attorney" should either be terminated or reassigned.

I would love to read what the ACLU thinks about this. It should be in their wheel house and they could make a positive difference here if they really want to protect civil rights. I suspect they will not decline to get involved.

That police chief is obviously racist.

Technically they didn't really violate his rights as I don't think there is a right not to be lied to. They only tried to violate his rights. Being sarcastic not really defending the SS. On a more serious note, if police can lie during an interrogation about what evidence or other testimony they have in the hopes that a suspect will say something incriminating why does this kind of behavior surprise anyone? It's not that big a stretch to see someone make.

Why were local LEO there?? Is that normal?

Site Supporter
    The SS was a paramiltary organization for the Nazis that evolved into multiple and distince roles prior to and during WWII. The USSS (Secret Service) is an agency with apparent issues of late charged with protecting the POTUS and currency of the USA etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel

Just saying.
    Last edited by vcdgrips; 10-21-2014 at 02:15 PM.

User Tag List