Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Concealable OWB holster??

The Most Concealable OWB holster??

Glock 26, now I am using Raven with pancake wings.
    Guys, help me find the most concealable kydex OWB holster, how about X Concealment C holster or AlabamaHolster flapjack OWB holster?

Mine right now:

Gen 2 C holster

AH flapjack

The Raven Phantom with the pancake wings is the most concealable OWB holster I've tried, too. But I've found it necessary to position the leading wing inside, to effect a greater degree of grip 'tuck'.

Try a pancake loop at the rear, standard loop at the front. That's how I carry my g17 concealed if I have the light mounted. Seems to allow the butt of the gun to tuck in tighter.

What you have now should work. Standard loop in front and pancake wing in the rear would be my next step.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Thanks guys.
    I carry my G26 @ 4 O'clock, I tried the stand front pancake wing rear method, not work for me.

Site Supporter
    The X-Concealment conceals really well for me. I slightly prefer the Dale Fricke Gideon Elite.

Very fond of the x concealment. Much smaller footprint than the raven, dsg, or even classic leather pancake styles. Almost belt slide small and tight but without the disadvantges. Now if they only built for more weapons types.

Quote Originally Posted by abu fitna View Post
    Very fond of the x concealment. Much smaller footprint than the raven, dsg, or even classic leather pancake styles. Almost belt slide small and tight but without the disadvantges. Now if they only built for more weapons types.
    DSG Arms, not mine.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I prefer the Kaluban Cloak to the Raven. Much cleaner design and much better fit to the gun. Every Raven I've bought has been stupidly tight and required a heat gun to make work.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I prefer the Kaluban Cloak to the Raven. Much cleaner design and much better fit to the gun. Every Raven I've bought has been stupidly tight and required a heat gun to make work.
    I've been looking into the Kaluban Cloak holsters lately. Do you run the pancake or the low profile rig?

User Tag List