Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Sniper Movie

Site Supporter

American Sniper Movie

Didn't know they were making this. Clint Eastwood is a good director in my book.

Sorry, I'm not savvy enough to know how to embed the video...

Last edited by Tom_Jones; 10-03-2014 at 01:40 AM. Reason: embedded video :)

The trailer worked on me. I was tense just watching that little bit recognizing the scene from the book was crazy.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

And Thor's in an upcoming flick:

In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Very nice trailer. Love Clint. He'll do it justice.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Who is being cast as Jesse Ventura? Maybe Gary Busey or Nick Nolte?

All joking aside, Bradley Cooper just may pull off that role; at first I had my doubts.
    Last edited by Sensei; 10-03-2014 at 02:29 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Looks pretty good in terms of details just going by the trailer. Eastwood was an awesome actor and is a fantastic director. Looks promising.

I really like the trailer. I've read the book, but it still made me tense.

They did a little switcheroo on the scope at the beginning and the end; wonder why.

I haven't been to the theater in a long time, just not worth the hassle. For the high plains drifter directing american sniper? I'll cook and do dishes and vacuum for a week.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    I haven't been to the theater in a long time, just not worth the hassle. For the high plains drifter directing american sniper? I'll cook and do dishes and vacuum for a week.
    +1 I'm going to the movies for that one.

sad to think he accomplished all he did and made it home only to be taken out at a freakin shooting range.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    +1 I'm going to the movies for that one.

sad to think he accomplished all he did and made it home only to be taken out at a freakin shooting range.
    As far as I'm concerned he was killed in the line of duty. 22 vets commit suicide every day, he was doing something about it. I've only heard/read the public version of Kyle's post-military story, but if only 10% is true, he's a tribute to his bird, his family, his country.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

User Tag List