Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Utility of a WML for Concealed Carry

Utility of a WML for Concealed Carry

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Maybe somebody else is getting jacked and you happen upon it. Accomplices, lookouts, etc., may not know exactly where you are. Be nice to keep it that way for a while, no?

Like I said, lights and other gear just give you options that you can use to support your tactics.

Okie John

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    If someone else is getting jacked, I'm calling the cops and staying out of it. My duty is going home to my family safe, not running around putting myself in unnecessary danger trying to save others.
    Stay on topic, please.

Intervening in confrontations other than your own is not the topic of this thread.
    Last edited by JDM; 10-03-2014 at 05:15 PM.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Oils and Lotions SME

Utility of a WML for Concealed Carry

Deleted
    Hokey religions and ancient lubricants are no match for a good Group IV PAO

Owner 360 Performance Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    Stay on topic, please.

Intervening in confrontations other than your own is not the topic of this thread.
    Well in that case, I think weapon mounted lights on a carry gun is great. Well, in theory, cause I don't have one on my carry guns. Maybe someday if a good enough holster is created
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Well in that case, I think weapon mounted lights on a carry gun is great. Well, in theory, cause I don't have one on my carry guns. Maybe someday if a good enough holster is created
    It's been created.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    It's been created.
    Details?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropkick View Post
    Details?
    Read the whole thread (hint: check the first page).

I should have been clearer... A holster that's good enough FOR ME... One that meets or exceeds the comfort and concealability of non wml holsters
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

I should have been clearer... A holster that's good enough FOR ME... One that meets or exceeds the comfort and concealability of non wml holsters
    Mine meets the comfort of a non WML holster. As far as exceeding, that's not a realistic proposition.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks2112 View Post
    I shoot the gun faster with a light on it. My main reason for carrying one. Also I've found the prototype DSG WML AIWB holster I'm using to be slightly more comfortable than the non WML version (go figure right?).
    Someone seems to think it is a realistic proposition

Someone seems to think it is a realistic proposition
    Hey, welcome to Pistol-forum! We can and will discuss things like adults here without resorting to passive aggressive remarks. To wit: I don't think the added length, width, and weight (mainly the length from my limited experience) of a WML will allow an IWB handgun to be as comfortable as a non WML equipped handgun. However, Sparks2112 is using a different holster and placement. Since I know that he's a dedicated shooter with a very good skill set, I'm going to add that bit as a valid datum to my thoughts about concealing a WML equipped pistol.
    #RESIST

User Tag List