Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K-frame IWB carry

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    I have a Bianchi Pistol Pocket that I used for my issues Security Six and later my GP100. That's the only IWB I ever used for service size revolvers.
    This is the only IWB holster I used for my 4" S&W Model 19.

Site Supporter
    These days I favor L Frame guns over K Frames, but for carrying a K Frame IWB I use a Texas holster made by Adams Holsters. Excellent craftsmanship and great to do business with.

http://adamsholsters.com/store/

Old school gun; old school holster. I ran a 4" NY-1 model 64 for years in a surprise special by Elmer MacEvoy at the leather arsenal in Middleton, ID. Pretty much a summer special; unsurprising since Elmer started out under Milt. Still have the holster (works fine with a 3" 65-3), should have kept the NY-1. *Really* should have kept the NY-1.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    I have a Bianchi Pistol Pocket that I used for my issues Security Six and later my GP100. That's the only IWB I ever used for service size revolvers.
    Small world, me too

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Old school gun; old school holster. I ran a 4" NY-1 model 64 for years in a surprise special by Elmer MacEvoy at the leather arsenal in Middleton, ID. Pretty much a summer special; unsurprising since Elmer started out under Milt. Still have the holster (works fine with a 3" 65-3), should have kept the NY-1. *Really* should have kept the NY-1.
    JG Sales still has NY-1 Model 64s in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyEngineer View Post
    JG Sales still has NY-1 Model 64s in stock.
    Shhhhhhhh........ Wait till Wayne and I get ours before you announce things like this.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Never carried a 4" K-frame IWB, but I've used a Bianchi Pistol Pocket to carry a 3" K- or L-frame a fair amount back in the early Aughties.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

User Tag List