Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: The Temple Index

Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

The folks who chimed in on that thread are out of the top end of most of the military, L/E, Government contract units out there. It is good reading.........and I emphasize reading on that one.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    The folks who chimed in on that thread are out of the top end of most of the military, L/E, Government contract units out there. It is good reading.........and I emphasize reading on that one.
    You're so subtle with your hints
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    You're so subtle with your hints
    Subtle often doesn't work. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve f View Post
    I'll try, I usually do so only when i write articles.
    I no doubt came across as a complete dick in my post, which was terse and hurried after three hours sleep, waiting for the coffee to brew and heading in to work.

MY bad, sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    I no doubt came across as a complete dick in my post, which was terse and hurried after three hours sleep, waiting for the coffee to brew and heading in to work.

MY bad, sorry about that.

Dude not at all
    i have thicker skin than that bro

Site Supporter
    There's some great stuff in the Lightfighter thread. Thank you posting the link.

Can't believe I missed that LF thread -- I'm a born again High Ready guy - mainly as I was finally taught and explained the reasons.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Director of R&D
    Law Tactical LLC
    www.lawtactical.com
    kevin@lawtactical.com
    407-451-4544

Spending time with Jason Falla will do that for folks...
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Can't believe I missed that LF thread -- I'm a born again High Ready guy - mainly as I was finally taught and explained the reasons.
    Unfortunately, I have seen the results from those doing it because all the cool guys are........it's not pretty. As the folks saw in the class we ran recently found out, having the gun in the right position to avoid muzzling the wrong thing can change drastically in seconds. All of them can be done wrong, some of them have greater consequences than others when done wrong. Finding the perfect balance and knowing exactly which tool to apply at the precise moment under stress is what separates the well trained and experienced pros from the less trained and un-experienced. Unfortunately, many think that everyone is ready for this stuff and they are not, and many are using things based on what others are doing without the work and training side on proper, well thought out applications. Very few of us literally obsess over the optimal application of TTP's in the field........and YouTube is a good place to see the problems with poor application.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List