Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vogel, Eight Straight

Vogel, Eight Straight

In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Site Supporter
    By quite a healthy margin too.

Not unusual as there are few of the professional shooters shooting IDPA anymore.
    Last edited by PPGMD; 09-16-2014 at 09:02 AM.

What are they shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    Not unusual as there are few of the professional shooters shooting IDPA anymore.
    Except for Nils, Brandon, Mike, Matt, and a few others I can't think of. Although Bob did beat Nils by 20-30 seconds, which is HUGE as a percentage of his score. And only dropped 10 points because he's a freak.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Except for Nils, Brandon, Mike, Matt, and a few others I can't think of. Although Bob did beat Nils by 20-30 seconds, which is HUGE as a percentage of his score. And only dropped 10 points because he's a freak.
    I didn't see any of them in the SSP results on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    I didn't see any of them in the SSP results on the website.
    They all shot ESP. None of the top guys care about winning their division, they're all in it for the fastest overall title that doesn't technically exist.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    They all shot ESP. None of the top guys care about winning their division, they're all in it for the fastest overall title that doesn't technically exist.
    Ah that is why I didn't see them, I never look at the overall results.

Either way the pool of talent at the top level of IDPA is much smaller these days than it has been in the past.

Oils and Lotions SME
    I'm pleased to see my buddy Bobby McClain took 2nd in ESP Expert and got the bump to Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Aray View Post
    I'm pleased to see my buddy Bobby McClain took 2nd in ESP Expert and got the bump to Master.
    That's awesome!

User Tag List