Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Official "ToddG is so important he needs his own thread" thread

Glad to hear they got things situated for you.

Oh good lord Todd, I had no idea! Sorry Brother! Glad to hear you are doing better

What was/is it? Osteosarcoma?

You hang in there Brother

Todd, glad to hear that your recovering-and that your sense of humor is fairly unimpeded. We're a pretty realistic, dow-to-earth forum here, and I'm impressed with the numbers who are praying for you and your family-I'll add mine to the list.

For your entertainment-shot and carried my Ruger P89 as my primary carry and competition (IDPA) gun from roughly March through August, including our State IDPA match. Now back to Glock-but... Am shooting my John Martz-restored 1938 P.08 Luger in this month's match...

You're appreciated and missed.

Best, Jon

Awesome news! I haven't been around for a while (I hate how life gets in the way of my internet time) but check P-T.C every week looking for some kind of news. I saw your new post over there this morning and it lead me back over here.
    I'm so happy to hear that you're on the mend. Best wishes for a speedy and lasting recovery.

Hey man, get it together and get back on your feet. I picked up a 'vette a while back and am looking forward to challenging you to see which one of us is willing to push it the furthest on a nice, tight and winding road!
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

I don't hang around the Romper Room much, but I feel like I missed this thread!

Glad to see you're doing alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by montanadave
    My wife has already written my obituary which, in part, attributes my death to complications from my second penis reduction surgery.

Site Supporter
    Do you think you'll ever pickup the endurance tests again or will it be kind of wait and see?

Prayers for your full recovery, Todd.

I am looking forward to taking another class from you in the near future.

Keep the faith.

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

User Tag List