Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "ToddG is so important he needs his own thread" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Andrew?
    PM on the way.

Welcome back! Great to hear an update and that you are doing better!
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    Glad to see you back!
    Absolutely!

Welcome back TLG!!! Hope you can stay cause your contributions are dearly missed when you're not around.

Todd, since you have been busy, I thought I would give you the partial cliff notes version of what has happened over the last five or six months:

Guns. More cool stuff than you can imagine. HK brought out the VP9, with a trigger unlike anything HK has had recently. Most people like it, except those that think it is a gamer gun and still want to carry their LEM triggers. Sig has the 320, which is apparently quite shootable. So far, they haven't screwed it up. Beretta has a run of 92G pistols available again. There is a super secret Beretta variant, limited run, that should be announced in October. Wilson Combat is modifying Beretta pistols and making parts. Glock pistols seem to be reliable again. Not sure if the M&P 9's are accurate. DocGKR is the last guy in the CONUS still shooting a red dot. Lots of people still want a Gadget.

Training classes. Ernest Langdon has been running classes. I did an epic one with him at Bill Wilson's ranch, just on the Beretta. You missed a great Rogers class. We had a ton of strong shooters, many from PF. On Thursday, Manny Bragg and Origami each shot a 125, Gabe from concealed appendix. The Rogers staff said overall, it was their strongest shooting US class ever.

Pistol-Forum. We could use some more shooting content. Your gun tests, software development and DOW are missed.

Weather. It has sucked in Alaska since August arrived. I have done more shooting in the rain than I can recall in my life.

Ammo: Is starting to become more available and less ridiculously priced again.

I am sure others will have more to add.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Glad your doing better Todd, you've definitely been missed, even by us lurker types.

After an absolutely horrendous day, it was a most welcome surprise to see you back on the forum!

Been praying for you dude! Glad to hear you've been fighting and beating the $&@" out of cancer. The internetz have been less fun without you.

So glad to see you back on the forum, Todd!
    Some people call me Hendricks.

User Tag List