Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Keeper vs JM Custom Kydex AIWB

From L to R: JMCK (G17, mid-shield, G19 wedge), CCC Shaggy (G17), Keeper (G17), DSG (G19 length)

Thanks IRISH! Extremely useful picture.
    Sheep Have Wool

No problem. I know these are pretty much the standard, go to in terms of AIWB holsters. Let me know if anyone wants a backside shot or any other angles. All I have is the handy iPhone but it's better than a stick in the eye.

Do you have a photo looking at the muzzle end of these?

Thanks!

Site Supporter

Keeper vs JM Custom Kydex AIWB

Any comments about maximum thickness at the belt line vs how well the grip is tucked in to your body?

Not sure if this is what you had in mind but I gave it a go.

It is, thank you. I'm specifically looking at the different edge treatment near the retention adjustment screw.

Great posts! I'll add some pictures of mine when I get it in a couple of weeks! Thanks to everyone once again.

Thanks for the thread. I have been lurking here awhile but I felt the need to comment on this thread as I wish to buy a holster and found it useful. Does anyone know if JM Kydex can make a holster for an HK45 with an ambidextrous safety?

Quote Originally Posted by Aventurero View Post
    Thanks for the thread. I have been lurking here awhile but I felt the need to comment on this thread as I wish to buy a holster and found it useful. Does anyone know if JM Kydex can make a holster for an HK45 with an ambidextrous safety?
    Shoot him an email! He does almost anything you may want from what I have seen.

User Tag List