Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morning Bench Shots

Morning Bench Shots

That's one niiiiiiiiiiiice barrel, BTW.

This one is fine

A "killin' " gun.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Yes, Glock slides do make great kick stands.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Only one version of GOD's gun in that photo and it's a wide-body.... brother, say it ain't so...
    Heirloom Preicison
    www.heirloomprecision.com

He saved the best one for the last picture.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Burton View Post
    Only one version of GOD's gun in that photo and it's a wide-body.... brother, say it ain't so...
    This interests me as well...I'd be interested to see a "2011 thoughts" post go up at some point....but that's really not saying much, because I like it when Bill sciences stuff. Makes me feel like I'm learning something when I'm really procrastinating on the computer and not studying pathophysiologies, diagnoses, and care planning....

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    This interests me as well...I'd be interested to see a "2011 thoughts" post go up at some point....but that's really not saying much, because I like it when Bill sciences stuff. Makes me feel like I'm learning something when I'm really procrastinating on the computer and not studying pathophysiologies, diagnoses, and care planning....
    Hey, I know of a gun he might be able to use for such a post...

Ah, the P7. Nothing like putting 5k rounds through one in a four day class, especially when the heat shield goes MIA somewhere around the end of day two.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Ah, the P7. Nothing like putting 5k rounds through one in a four day class, especially when the heat shield goes MIA somewhere around the end of day two.
    Real men don't even notice second degree burns!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Real men don't even notice second degree burns!
    No burns, just felt hotter than normal. Which makes me think the heat shield is just another of the redundant parts added to P7s by Ze Germans, because mehr Teile machen es besser funktionieren.

User Tag List