Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: buy a H&K get a free TLR-3 (until Sept 30)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    pile (gotta be 3000+ rounds easy) of Federal HST .40 I've amassed over the last few months.
    I could use ~200 rounds if you're interested in parting with some
    I'll PM you Monday
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

buy a H&K get a free TLR-3 (until Sept 30)

Yes apparently it is when you play keeping up with the Jones', or JodyH. Tanker version of the Garand, M&P Pro and a P30L in .40 I feel like I am forgetting something here. Oh, yes down payment on the Colt 901. Makes me want to rush put and buy something else. Damn it.

In all seriousness JodyH you are screwed when the wife figures things out man. She is going to go on a shopping spree if she's into that kind of thing. On the other hand if your really blessed she'll be visiting the gun shop instead of the shoe store. Just kidding, congrats on the purchase. Great gun to burn off a bunch of .40. I really liked the GGI one I had in .40. I got it for a steal and kick myself every time I hear someone talking about one for selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Funny!

It was playing Rainbow 6 that prompted me to go and buy a USP45 Tactical way back in 1999.
    I will forever lust after an MP5 because of Tom Clancy and Rainbow Six.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Yes apparently it is when you play keeping up with the Jones', or JodyH. Tanker version of the Garand, M&P Pro and a P30L in .40 I feel like I am forgetting something here. Oh, yes down payment on the Colt 901. Makes me want to rush put and buy something else. Damn it.

In all seriousness JodyH you are screwed when the wife figures things out man. She is going to go on a shopping spree if she's into that kind of thing. On the other hand if your really blessed she'll be visiting the gun shop instead of the shoe store. Just kidding, congrats on the purchase.
    I've been on a bit of a gun buying spree. The oilfield boom has been very kind to me.
    Don't forget the Beretta 1301 Tactical and the M&P-15 Sport I'll be picking up from my dealer Tuesday.
    Now I just gotta find time to get everything set up and at least function tested.

BTW: the wife did go on a shoe buying spree yesterday... *ouch*.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I just bought a P30L LEM .40, had to have something to get rid of the pile (gotta be 3000+ rounds easy) of Federal HST .40 I've amassed over the last few months.

JodyH do you primarily carry HK for SD.? Keck I would be happy with 300rds of 180gr HST.

Yes, I carry a P20000SK LEM 9mm the majority of the time.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List