Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beretta madness continues...

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I am the opposite of many here (what's new). The Vertec is the only Beretta that feels good to me and fits my hand. I have several projects in progress, and a Wilson Combat Vertec lower/92FS upper is one of them.
    nyeti: Well, not everyone is opposite of you on this. I like the idea of a Vertec lower and a 92FS upper, but what would you say to a DAO 92 upper (a 92 D? I don't know--Beretta's nomenclature confuses me). Might that give you a good street trigger?

I am not a huge fan of DAO only guns. I spent a majority of my career with a DA/SA with a de-cocker, so the standard Beretta or a G would be the best bet for me personally. Of the "DAO" guns, I liked the Smith's, and the SIG P250 that turned into a complete abortion of execution, but would rather a good revolver over both.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Beretta ought to make the Vertec G slide standard on all 92s.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Those railed inox compacts, though... Oof.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Those railed inox compacts, though... Oof.
    Eventually it'll sport a low pro single side safety, tritium sights all around, a D style hammer that is still DA/SA, a D spring, a short reach trigger and then to top it off, it will go to Bill Riehl for his two tone finish like Todd's 229R.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I've been dry firing and practicing my reloads with that Vertec frame and my 92A1 side by side and I just can't dig the Vertec. I do like the flared magazine well though. The standard frame, Vertec grips and short trigger seem like a magical combination to me. I've been following David B.'s Beretta threads and got the idea from him. Leaning towards selling the Vertec frame. Or Maybe trading the frame for an M9A1 frame.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

User Tag List