Thread: Tips for bringing in trainers?

Tips for bringing in trainers?

I'd like to book a top-lever pistol trainer to my area, southeast Wisconsin, next year.

From dealing with potential class takers to working with the trainer, any tips?

happy shooting, Jerry
    "Draw fast, shoot well," Mike W.

Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Thank you - all the wrong terms I was using.

Which range facility do you plan on using?

One thing I would suggest is to get your training set up and announced as early as possible. There is starting to be a regular flow of training to our area but it is mostly attended by the same people.

Who did you have in mind? I and a handful of my people are always looking for good classes. If you are looking for good local training I can recomend http://www.podshooting.com/ . I have no association to them other than they have been students in some of the classes I have been to and are a squared away group

Site Supporter
    My wife and I live in SE WI, if this comes to fruition we would definitely be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrlcop View Post
    Which range facility do you plan on using?

One thing I would suggest is to get your training set up and announced as early as possible. There is starting to be a regular flow of training to our area but it is mostly attended by the same people.

Who did you have in mind? I and a handful of my people are always looking for good classes. If you are looking for good local training I can recomend http://www.podshooting.com/ . I have no association to them other than they have been students in some of the classes I have been to and are a squared away group
    PM to you.

Quote Originally Posted by cosine View Post
    My wife and I live in SE WI, if this comes to fruition we would definitely be interested.
    Will keep you in mind.

User Tag List