Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IPSC World Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Pup town View Post
    I was excited to have the rare opportunity to participate in a World Shoot on home soil, to compete against the best in the world, to shoot some of the most elaborate stages ever, and to share in the fellowship of shooters from around the globe.

But then someone told me it might rain. So now I'm not going.
    Yeah, that's why I've never shot a match at Frostrpoof.

Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Pup town View Post
    I was excited to have the rare opportunity to participate in a World Shoot on home soil, to compete against the best in the world, to shoot some of the most elaborate stages ever, and to share in the fellowship of shooters from around the globe.

But then someone told me it might rain. So now I'm not going.
    I just did different World Shoot here on home soil, it rained a lot. Caleb was there too.

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    I just did different World Shoot here on home soil, it rained a lot. Caleb was there too.
    Man, that match was like shooting in soup.

I actually really like Frank's range, I do think the drainage could use some work though, especially on a couple of the far bays. I think part of the reason SC suffered there is a considerable amount of "This Ain't Piru" syndrome, and of course the utter lack of support from USPSA HQ, who seemed determined to kill the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Man, that match was like shooting in soup.

I actually really like Frank's range, I do think the drainage could use some work though, especially on a couple of the far bays. I think part of the reason SC suffered there is a considerable amount of "This Ain't Piru" syndrome, and of course the utter lack of support from USPSA HQ, who seemed determined to kill the sport.
    Personally USA is a fantastic range (though I think you are crazy coming out for the ProAm in July), but the reason I like shooting there is that the crew does a damn good job on stages. The matches that Shannon has put on have a very small percentage of hoser stages, which makes it a real challenge shooting the matches. I am looking forward to the IPSC Nationals, as it is my understanding he is going all out on building the stages for the IPSC stages this year.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Luckily you're full of Floridians, leading to my favorite twitter feed ever: Florida Man.
    Good stuff right there. Genius idea.
    Taking a break from social media.

Stages are starting to go up & I'm getting excited! Sure hope this is a joke though: http://instagram.com/p/s59kpBprKJ/ 😊

Quote Originally Posted by raks View Post
    Stages are starting to go up & I'm getting excited! Sure hope this is a joke though: http://instagram.com/p/s59kpBprKJ/ ��
    Granted there are still a ton of stages remaining to be released, but if that is stage 1 (which has a similarly shaped barrier) it doesn't show the no shoots.

Honestly I don't go analyzing the stages until I see them in person, and time the activators and such.

Well all that stages are posted, this is going to be an interesting match.

Lots of movers and low ports! Very nice to see a Cooper tunnel too. This is going to be really fun.

My match is complete and I'm sitting poolside. What a great experience & thanks for the Florida hospitality. Shooting wise, well there's always next time in France, lol.

User Tag List