Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferguson discussion thread (FERGUDISHU)

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    They should announce it tonight after people get home from work and school. This way people would have two days to hunker down and stay safe.
    I hope so. All this posturing for a decision is worse than waiting for the final election results. They need to announce and prepare for the worst possible scenario. Then move on.

The talks of Wilson resigning should surprise no one. His future in LE is over no matter where he goes. Not because he has done anything wrong but because he has been demonized and branded by the media and the usual mouth pieces looking for a tragedy to make a statement.

Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

This is what we've become.
    An entire city holding its breath over when a bunch of shitheads are going to start rioting.
    In a just world the good people of that city would be free to run those shitheads out of town on a rail with no repercussions.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    This is what we've become.
    An entire city holding its breath over when a bunch of shitheads are going to start rioting.
    In a just world the good people of that city would be free to run those shitheads out of town on a rail with no repercussions.
    Using straight hickory sticks and 7.62 HKs.

And I'm not kidding even a little bit.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    Using straight hickory sticks and 7.62 HKs.

And I'm not kidding even a little bit.
    Remember to read the Riot Act first. Formalities must be observed ......

After reading Scott Reitz's book about the LA Riots, I dont blame LE families one bit for leaving.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Nice, real nice. If people want to march, sing kumbaya, and have candlelight vigils, that's well within the right of peaceable assembly. If they want to loot and vandalize people's homes and businesses, then it's tee time with the riot batons. If it goes farther, meet force with force. Unfortunately I think that if it all goes up, the brass will have a collective lack of testosterone due to all the scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Unfortunately I think that if it all goes up, the brass will have a collective lack of testosterone due to all the scrutiny.
    Some groups of citizens won't

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    Some groups of citizens won't
    Very true, but unfortunately they will pay a huge price for their defense.

Why did I just flash on Holder indicting the entire state of Missouri for a hate crime?
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List