Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: M&P Compact...22

Doggone it, that PSA deal is too tempting to pass up. I just sold some stock yesterday and thought I could at least go a weekend without touching the proceeds.

Luckily, Palmetto State Armory continued their general asshatishness. Always good to see consistency from a business. My contacts at the Fernandina store told me that the sale was an utter surprise to the retail folks.

Their first inkling was the 30 or so customers throughout the day who came in to purchase something they didn't have in stock and never have had in stock, at the retail level.

My option now is to purchase on-line from a facility 22 miles away and pay to have it shipped to my FFL of choice, despite PSA's flagship store being almost in rifle range from my house. Add in sales tax and it's a wash.

I'll continue my tradition of visiting PSA once a year in order to chat with my buddies and gawk at the stunning customer service.

Got one (different LGS). Very pleased, though 1st 100 rounds indicate that I, in fact, did not find the magic exact ammo for the little critter's chow. CCI Blazer gave me about 6 inch groups offhand at 25y. More to follow....

Anyone making sight options for these yet? I searched the web and found nothing specifically for the .22c. I'm thinking a nice fiber front would be slick. I realised you can reverse the rear blade to a blacked out rear if one chooses.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Anyone making sight options for these yet? I searched the web and found nothing specifically for the .22c. I'm thinking a nice fiber front would be slick. I realised you can reverse the rear blade to a blacked out rear if one chooses.
    I don't know if the full size M&P 22 has a common dovetail with the compact but here are some choices from Dawson Precision.

http://www.dawsonprecision.com/Produ...827-1388518383

Site Supporter
    So just to update, we just received the 222 rounds of Winchester .22lr per the S&W incentive with the purchase of a M&P 22 compact. Bought the gun in late September and submitted the incentive card in early October.

User Tag List