Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey & Erika, outed again?

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I wonder if she knew.
    Good question.

By all accounts she started as a student of his, and made the transition to YouTube eye-candy, then business partner,then baby-momma. That last bit complicates things.

I'm way more interested in the opinions of the other two guys on the bio page.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Looking at her bio one of my first thoughts is "phrasing"
    I had the exact same thought, you expressed it more discretely than the quoted phrase I was contemplating......

Quote Originally Posted by Spr1 View Post
    I had the exact same thought, you expressed it more discretely than the quoted phrase I was contemplating......
    Perhaps the phrasing is intentional?

I'm no investigator, but the "relationship" part seems to have happened before the "Gun Ninja" stage. Erika Maxwell has her own channel separate of Range Time called Emaxwell21, most of which is composed of videos before they got big.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

I think it is time she dumps Corey and goes out solo. Her first new vid could be a rehash of the hot/crazy chart for female shooters, where she explains how hot is on one axis and shooting is on the other.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Corey & Erika, outed again?

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Their bios are still up.

Attachment 2502
    A video Erika made on the origins of her shooting background.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EMh_8xvlCjs

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EMh_8xvlCjs

So does dressing in denim shorts, posing in the woods, set an example why one would want to take their daughter to her for training. View count @1.55 million views.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    So does dressing in denim shorts, posing in the woods, set an example why one would want to take their daughter to her for training. View count @1.55 million views.
    Here is a clue -- guys don't watch her and think of their daughters.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I do.........which is why I could care less about this Erika person.........unless her mom is hot..
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yup, to Range Time it is all about views and money. Most of the whole shooting world just wants a buck from shooting enthusiastists/practitioners.

But for me, I have shown my daughter videos of female competitor shooters running stages when she asked me about my dry fire practice with cardboard targets. Compared it to the Disney movie "Brave" ....the scene with arrow shooting on the move and all, except not on horseback

New video montage floating around, with clips of Cory juxtaposed with documents and Facebook/YouTube comments. Don't know how much is legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XphvXVJh9s

From some well-wishers posts on Facebook, I gather that it Range Time lost its zoning fight a few days ago.

It's been a bad week for ol' Cory.

User Tag List