Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Partial Farewell...

Tom, my very best wishes to you and your family, and I appreciate all that I have learned from you.

I do hope that this means you can spend more time with those you care about. Here's to continued success in all your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Tom, my very best wishes to you and your family, and I appreciate all that I have learned from you.

I do hope that this means you can spend more time with those you care about. Here's to continued success in all your efforts.
    +1 I've learned much from you, Tom.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

While I haven't been to Rangemaster as often as some, (Tactical Conference, Instructor Development, Advanced Instructor Development), I have a real affinity for the place, warts and all. I am sorry to see this happen, but glad to see Tom and Lynn are going to keep on truckin. Best of luck in the future guys. I am sure we will meet again on the road. Thanks for everything you have done.

Site Supporter
    To all of you, thanks so much for the kind words. There are no finer people than the ones I meet in classes all over the country.

The Tactical Conference is ON, and will be held at the excellent facilities of the Memphis Police Department training academy. We have held the conference there before, and it is a great venue. We'll have multiple ranges and classrooms and lots of room. I hope to see everyone there.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Tom, I'm sad that rm will close without me having darkened it's door, but happy to hear I still have the chance to train with one of the most universally recommended instructors in the industry. I hope you can find a venue for some incarnation of the tactical conference. I would attend enthusiastically even if it were held at a hotel with no live fire component.
    We ll have Tom in Dallas in Oct......just sayin
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    We ll have Tom in Dallas in Oct......just sayin
    I'll ask Momma. I'm getting the snot beaten out of me by some guy named Greg Muglas or something in October, but Dallas is awfully easy.
    Ignore Alien Orders

So does that mean you are free to come to Canada for a few days for a course now?????
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

All good things come to an end. I've never been to your store (on the wrong side of the Mississippi for me), but you have a great rep.

Maybe one of these days we'll meet up in a training class. Until then, may the wind be at your back.

User Tag List