Thread: Best Tactical Response video ever

Best Tactical Response video ever

Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

With true facts.

I once had a gig driving a bus for a group of traveling strippers so I have some insight on the crazy matrix.

With younger women ive met these days, the crazy line is exponential.Even 7s cant be trusted in the Age of Feminism.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Boo, video got taken down. People don't have a sense of humor.

On a related note...

Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

It got taken down because it was not the original. See the James Yeager YouTube channel for it.

Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    With younger women ive met these days, the crazy line is exponential.Even 7s cant be trusted in the Age of Feminism.
    QFT. But there is no greater test of situational awareness than answering the "Does this make me look fat?" question successfully.

I just break the OODA loop by saying something unexpected like "Yes dear," and running to a public, well lit area with a large police presence.

I was laughing my ass off... until Yeager started talking again. Then the 'Camden Mafia' guy made it funny again.

User Tag List