Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RCS Pocket Shield

Quote Originally Posted by 808sheriff View Post
    Looking to carry a g42 who's making pocket holsters or mag pouches that work best with the pocket shield?
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Dark Star Gear has made some "shell" holsters for exactly this. Hit up his website or PM orionz06 here on PF.

Thanks!

I have a bucket full of them pressed now.

Quote Originally Posted by willowofwisp View Post
    the blue force gear 10speed mag pouches work great.

IMG_2865 by SiDave, on Flickr
    I think this pouch is by far the best option going. Not firearm specific, not she'll specific, and can hold lots of other stuff too.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Thanks!

I have a bucket full of them pressed now.

I think this pouch is by far the best option going. Not firearm specific, not she'll specific, and can hold lots of other stuff too.
    Agreed. I have one mounted to one of my pocket shields and it works great.

Thanks guys sent him an email earlier today

I bet it depends on the pants /shorts one wears.

Anyone know if it works well with Wrangler brand cargo shorts/pants.

One cant see the shape of my M642 in a Nemesis P-holster but when I sit down you can make out the shape .

I also carry a couple flashlights in my side cargo pocket. It would be cool if they made one to fit side cargo pocket.

Definitely depends on the pants. For me it works great at holding gear, but the outline of the shield itself prints like crazy in every pair of pants and shorts I've tried. Bummer, but not unexpected since I'm always in the 5% or so that great products don't work for.

And it's worth trying in a cargo pocket, I've done that a few times and it works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Definitely depends on the pants. For me it works great at holding gear, but the outline of the shield itself prints like crazy in every pair of pants and shorts I've tried. Bummer, but not unexpected since I'm always in the 5% or so that great products don't work for.
    I'm in the same boat. It's a really slick idea, and makes a great pocket organizer, but when in my pocket -- especially in the kind of pants I'm wearing when I need the discretion it offers -- it looks like I am trying to smuggle a medieval shield while wearing padded football pants.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I'm in the same boat. It's a really slick idea, and makes a great pocket organizer, but when in my pocket -- especially in the kind of pants I'm wearing when I need the discretion it offers -- it looks like I am trying to smuggle a medieval shield while wearing padded football pants.
    Glad I'm not alone.
    Shouldn't be a surprise when my natural pant size is probably 35-1/8x31-2/5ths or something. I swear the only clothes that fit are irregular, which is somewhat concerning.

33X33 pants fit me the best. Try finding that size.

The pocket shield definitely works better in some pockets over others. I have one pair of pants that somehow forces it to rotate forward 180 degrees over a couple of hours. Not sure why. It's works really well in most of my other pants as long as they aren't really fitted on the slim size.

I've been buying Haggar Life khakis lately for work. These fit fairly well and have decent sized pockets. Works fine with the pocket shield.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    I've been buying Haggar Life khakis lately for work. These fit fairly well and have decent sized pockets. Works fine with the pocket shield.
    I like those pants for work too. But the pocket shield only works 'meh' with them.

I 've got one coming soon and can't wait. So many possibilities and I'm eager to try it out.

User Tag List