Thread: 5 people doing good things for the gun community

5 people doing good things for the gun community

Sometimes I feel like we get hung up on all the nonsense and derp in our industry. So I wrote a post about five people I personally know who are kicking ass and doing good things for the gun community.

5 people doing great things for the shooting community

A couple of the names: Natalie Foster (NRA Media) and Trevor Baucom (Team S&W). I'm going to turn this into a recurring series because for the first time in a while, when I finished writing it I actually sat back and felt good about something I'd put on the web.

If you don’t know who Natalie is, you’re doing it wrong and you need to fix yourself immediately. Her rise to the top of the hill has been nothing short of meteoric, starting first with her blog Girl’s Guide to Guns, and resulting in her now working as an NRA Commentator as well as having her on show for the NRA, Love at First Shot. Natalie’s a lot more than a pretty face with an AR15, she’s also 100% squared away. She understands the political issues that the gun culture faces, and more importantly understands that the way to long term victory for gun rights isn’t through fiery rhetoric but rather through winning the hearts and minds of people on the fence.

How about Colion Noir?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    How about Colion Noir?
    There is plenty of material for other lists later on. It's not like the internet is ever going to stop having a voracious appetite for content.

Although I liked Colion's stuff a lot more before his show Noir; it just seems forced and lacks the heart and humor his youtube videos had before he became a big deal.

If you don’t know who Natalie is, you’re doing it wrong and you need to fix yourself immediately.
    When I read this, I swear I heard Pat Rogers growling "and you need to unkitten yourself immediately."
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Although I liked Colion's stuff a lot more before his show Noir; it just seems forced and lacks the heart and humor his youtube videos had before he became a big deal.
    I agree. I still watch and appreciate his efforts, but it was better before.

User Tag List