Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KSTG at NRA 22-July-2014

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cclaxton View Post
    True. But when I have done this in the past the margin of improvement was very small, and in many cases I shot it worse.
    Just interesting how much Josh and I shaved off for this one.
    Cody
    In my case, on my first run I had a 20 second penalty and, due to limited time after setup, didn't think about stage plans beyond shoot the targets as I see them.

The S&W 5906 will see use again. I was always shy about DA/SA but it really was fine. Fun match!

Site Supporter

Updated Results

I made an error when inputing the scores. The updated results are attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It was truly an outstanding match, despite my dead last 1st Run. We definitely need to do more like this. Loved it. Speaking of improvement, it looks like I moved from dead last to fourth on my second run.

Great match, even with all the errors I made. Glad I decided to run my G41 in my re-entry slot, since I always assume the 34/35/41 series was equal in barrel length to a 5" 1911, but apparently isn't. I managed a 2 second improvement on my second run.

Still have no idea how I made B classification that first classifier I shot. I'm a competent C-class shooter, but a fair to poor B-class shooter.

User Tag List