Thread: But It Hurts When I Shampoo

But It Hurts When I Shampoo

I managed to survive Craig Douglas' MUC class last night. I was pretty tuckered out by the end of the evening though. Today my 56 y/o body is complaining a little, less than I imagined that it would.

But my forehead hurts! That darn "mountain goat" drill! Every time we switched partners, they got bigger and younger.

I learned a lot and had fun anyway.

Had to go to a retirement party today, so I didn't get to join in the rest of the festivities scheduled for today and tomorrow. But honestly, I don't think I would've the rest of the weekend.

I would highly recommend this class to anyone looking to round out their SD skill package.

Craig is a hoot to work with too.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Yeah, I rode a motorcycle to day one of EWO...putting the full-face helmet on afterwards wasn't great.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Weirdly I didn't end up with the horn during the mountain-goat drills when I did ECQC. It wouldn't surprise me to learn I have an exceptionally hard head. In fact, it would explain a fair bit of my life.
    3/15/2016

Mine haven't been too bad on the face. What is worse for me is just in the hair it peels and makes me look like I escaped quarantine, especially with my awesome hair. Skin just flies outta there for a week. I just tell folks a friend convinced me to try some wrestling this weekend. Works well.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Tim, it was nice working with you during the MUC portion on Friday. As many will attest, Saturday was a very long and hot day. It was an awesome weekend of training and really has a lot going on in my head. Not only personal defense related, but some changes I want to make in my life as a person. Full AAR to follow when I can collect all my thoughts and I'll probably post my evo vids as well.

Oddly enough I did not end up with the "third eye" either. It was all concealed by my hairline. Now, near-bleeding sims bruises are another story.

-Adam

I fail to see how anyone gets out of the first day without looking like you took a baseball bat to the forehead!

My mark of the goat still shows up when I get a little to much sun.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

User Tag List