Thread: Help finding an M&P retention + light bearing holster

Help finding an M&P retention + light bearing holster

I'm looking for a 3-gun holster for an M&P that will also accommodate a light for when I'm taking classes or training with a group. I don't need a full-on level 3 duty holster, I just need a solid retention device (level 1) so I can't whack it out of the holster with the butt of my rifle.

I like the Safariland 7TS holsters with the ALS locking system but there are two problems: My 5" M&P 9 Pro does not fit in the 7TS holster listed for M&P Pro (though my 4.25 M&P 9 fits great) and I can't find something similar to that with a light bearing mold for the M&P.

What I'm looking for:
    M&P light bearing holster (prefer mold for 5" Pro, but I'll take standard)
    ALS/thumbdrive style locking system, prefer without hood/guard/sentry retention devices. Just a simple lock.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Noleshooter; 06-20-2014 at 10:06 PM.

A Safariland 6390-8192-131 will get you a mid ride ALS (no hood) for a Pro with a light (black, right hand), according to the will-fit chart. Very nice holster.

Quote Originally Posted by wilco423 View Post
    A Safariland 6390-8192-131 will get you a mid ride ALS (no hood) for a Pro with a light (black, right hand), according to the will-fit chart. Very nice holster.
    /thread
    If not me, then who?

Quote Originally Posted by hossb7 View Post
    /thread
    Yup. When I went to Safariland's website they don't have it listed for the M&P, but the retail website does. Didn't expect that.

Thanks Wilco.

I have one of these and its a quality holster with adjustable retention screws. You can choose your gun, light, and other options to get the exact holster you want.

Took about 2 months to get mine and it was pricey but worth it.

https://www.rdrholsters.com/store/di...h-smith-wesson

I have an M&P 9mm fullsize with Streamlight TLR 3 and its a perfect fit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

User Tag List