Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did we do this one yet? Guy wakes up on a flight to this...

Did we do this one yet? Guy wakes up on a flight to this...

More here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ite-like-this/

I'm not sure how much good humor I'd have with a guy like that standing near an exit in-flight, that's all I'm saying.

You know, there is no requirement for them to do this, this is purely about making a scene. I've got Muslim friends and we've gone over this, there is always a way of doing things that doesn't disrupt or cause issues for others. The same in many religions.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    You know, there is no requirement for them to do this, this is purely about making a scene. I've got Muslim friends and we've gone over this, there is always a way of doing things that doesn't disrupt or cause issues for others. The same in many religions.
    So they are the Islamic Equivalent to Open Carry Activists.

Yelling "Eat at Hazim's, Free Refills" all he wants is fine....unlike the infants on flights, who constantly scream because sedating them is *fingerquotes* inhumane....

...it's not high-pitched, and he's eventually gonna STOP.

The moment I think he's counting down from 10, however...

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    ^ Awesome analogy. I think I am going to have to follow suit and stop drinking anything when sitting at the keyboard while on this forum. My MacBook Pro can't handle having more whiskey or coffee spewed at the keyboard. Besides it is a waste of perfectly good whiskey.

If you laugh Single Malt Scotch through your sinuses it WILL clean them out!!!

Just to be clear: if some Pentacostal-American got up mid-flight with a bible in hand and started shouting in tongues while standing right next to the hatch, I'd still be doing time and distance calculations between now, and me punching him in the balls. JMO.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    I was racking my brain for a post idea for this morning, and p-f.com delivers!
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    If you laugh Single Malt Scotch through your sinuses it WILL clean them out!!!
    Ditto any carbonated beverage. I have breathed Dr. Pepper more than once reading these forums.

I am truly surprised that the video wasn't of the prayer man being throat punched.

Not sure my thought process would have centered around getting the ole iPhone spun up on video

User Tag List