Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This is the active shooter conundrum that's going on in my area of NJ right now...

I suspect that level of training might exceed that which some PD's give their people.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    [i]
    Maybe he should have read the article first; described therein is the 40-hour, plus qualification with shoot/no shoot decision making, course that probably exceeds the average "duly authorized school resource officers'" level of firearms training.
    I doubt it. The academy where I was trained put a lot of emphasis on force-on-force and shoot/no shoot training, in addition to range training. In total, it was much more than forty hours. Of course, different areas have different standards.

ETA: This is not meant to suggest that I think the training you are referring to is insufficient.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Wonder where the funds to implement the system ended up going?????

Welcome to government stupidity 101.
    After watching The Cartel, I'm guessing it went to pay off some an Administrator's or Union Rep's new MB or BMW.

User Tag List