Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating Scandal in USPSA

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    I have cheated at every IDPA match I have ever participated in. (Both of them, that is). My retention holster was short 3/4" of plastic on the front, and I used it anyway.
    The important part is that you learned about tactical shooting at the match
    #RESIST

I just shaved 3 seconds off my El Pres by switching to the Paul Hendrix system.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    The important part is that you learned about tactical shooting at the match
    Just tell Sean not to bring that headlamp he was talking about in another thread. They don't want an equipment race in IDPA.

But back on topic:

This cheating thing is pretty lame. Now everyone bought up all the Shotmaxx timers. Since those are all gone, I will have to get one of those calculator wristwatches to ensure my score is correct. I will make sure I do some calculations on it before signing my score sheet from now on.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by OrigamiAK View Post
    I will have to get one of those calculator wristwatches to ensure my score is correct. I will make sure I do some calculations on it before signing my score sheet from now on.

Moar 80's. WIN/WIN.
    #RESIST

Just tell Sean not to bring that headlamp he was talking about in another thread. They don't want an equipment race in IDPA.

But back on topic:

This cheating thing is pretty lame. Now everyone bought up all the Shotmaxx timers. Since those are all gone, I will have to get one of those calculator wristwatches to ensure my score is correct. I will make sure I do some calculations on it before signing my score sheet from now on.
    Carry a calculator in your vest pocket.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Indeed...........

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I started using the PH system, and saw results immediately! -- a real customer, not a paid actor

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I shot the FAST clean in 2.3 seconds! Thanks Paul Hendrix!
    3/15/2016

Now it has been meme'd:

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    When I RO, immediately after the shooter fires his last shot I hold the timer behind me with the display towards the scorer. This keeps the slide down/hammer down from registering as a shot and the scorer gets to view the time often before I even see it. I then view and call the time and the scorer calls it back to me as they write it down.
    This has two sets of eyes on the timer and verbal verification to minimize mistakes (and cheating).
    I use exactly the same procedure. Sometimes I will look to make sure all the shots got registered if the timer got too far away from the shooter at the end.
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

User Tag List