Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tango Down Vickers Glcok Mag Base Plate

Tango Down Vickers Glcok Mag Base Plate

Anyone use the Vickers mag baseplate? On the fence about this. They look a lot bigger then the OEM plates. Wondering if it will be a problem with AIWB carry. Any side by side pics of the OEM and the Vickers would be helpful. Other recomendations (10-8)?

These are Glock 21 magazines but they should be proportionally similar on the smaller 9mm/40 magazines I would think.

The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    Anyone use the Vickers mag baseplate? On the fence about this. They look a lot bigger then the OEM plates. Wondering if it will be a problem with AIWB carry. Any side by side pics of the OEM and the Vickers would be helpful. Other recomendations (10-8)?

Thank you very much for the pics! Do you like them better then the OEMs? Can you feel any difference carrying them IWB?

Thank you very much for the pics! Do you like them better then the OEMs? Can you feel any difference carrying them IWB?
    I'm afraid I'm no help to you my friend. I don't carry my 21 in a manner that's relevant to your concern and the floor plates were largely an impulse purchase and a fix for a non-existent problem. I will say the quality of construction and design is top notch, though.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Site Supporter

Tango Down Vickers Glcok Mag Base Plate

The Vickers baseplates print a little more, so I usually don't carry them under light clothing, but I do find them easier to use in the winter when I'm normally wearing gloves.

Not a huge difference vs. Glock OEM in any case, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave J View Post
    The Vickers baseplates print a little more, so I usually don't carry them under light clothing, but I do find them easier to use in the winter when I'm normally wearing gloves.

Not a huge difference vs. Glock OEM in any case, IMHO.
    Thanks guys!

Have you seen the 10-8 Performance mag bases? I like and use these with no problem AIWB. They are narrower than the Vickers mag bases.

http://www.10-8performance.com/glock...ase-pad-black/

I used them for about a year and switched back to OEM. For me, they were a solution looking for a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mluikey View Post
    Have you seen the 10-8 Performance mag bases? I like and use these with no problem AIWB. They are narrower than the Vickers mag bases.

http://www.10-8performance.com/glock...ase-pad-black/
    10-8 has them in stock I just ordered 3 to try them out. Thanks for all the help!

10-8 has them in stock I just ordered 3 to try them out. Thanks for all the help!
    You are welcome!!

User Tag List