I had heard a lot of good things about Ken's training so when he came to Utah I jumped at the opportunity.

Up until this class, my training experience level had been with a couple of small local training organizations and Todd's AFHF class. I found the man to be very knowledgeable on a lot of subjects and he did a great job of training in my opinion. More than anything else, I learned more about training someone else in this class than what was contained in the subject matter.

There were six students in the class and the guns were HK USP LEM 9mm, lightly customized 70 Series Colt 45ACP 1911, Wilson Professional 45ACP, HK P30 9mm Light LEM, Glock 17, and I shot an HK P30 standard LEM 9mm. Ken was pretty surprised at the amount of HK's represented in the class and said that the majority of his students shoot Glocks.

The highlight of the class was when Ken ran us through the Air Marshal quals and I was the only student that passed. I guess that LEM ain't so hard to shoot after all.

I could go deep into what he taught, techniques, etc. but Ken's reputation proceeds him and I was not disappointed. For a 68 year old guy he still shoots well and the live demonstrations of almost every drill was impressive.

I hope to get him back to Utah next spring so if you are interested in attending the class, please let me know.