Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VP9 & NDs/Liability.

VP9 & NDs/Liability.

Given the positive reports of how short and crisp the VP9s trigger is ,and the immense popularity of the gun currently, how long will it be before untrained owners pull a Grebner and the outcry convinces HK to put in a more lawyer friendly bangswitch?

I realize Walther hasn't had a backlash with the PPQ,but they don't have the same market presence HK does.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Never.

Doern't look any more dangerous than a Glock !

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post

Doern't look any more dangerous than a Glock !
    Ironic, as Sooch00 ND'd a DA/SA CZ75 compact on camera.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Does it look like she has some good snap to her? Or is that operator induced muzzle rise?

No trigger pulls itself. Should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Given the positive reports of how short and crisp the VP9s trigger is ,and the immense popularity of the gun currently, how long will it be before untrained owners pull a Grebner and the outcry convinces HK to put in a more lawyer friendly bangswitch?
    That would imply that Hk cares about their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Does it look like she has some good snap to her? Or is that operator induced muzzle rise?
    My test gun didn't flop around like that. In all the videos of his I've seen (3) Sooch hasn't really impressed me with his gun handling skills.

Ironic, as Sooch00 ND'd a DA/SA CZ75 compact on camera.
    He also has an on camera ND with a Glock and an AR, IIRC. I think I clicked on a video of his about gun safety.

I realize Walther hasn't had a backlash with the PPQ,but they don't have the same market presence HK does.
    You're overthinking this.
    #RESIST

User Tag List