Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What Go-To Gun/Guns do you keep close when you sleep?

HK45C LEM w/Viridian C5L loaded 8+1 Federal HST on my side of the bed, Fenix PD35 light next to it.
    S&W Shield 9mm loaded 7+1 Barnes Tac-XPD on her side of the bed, Surefire Defender light along side.
    Winchester 1300 Defender loaded 8+1 with Federal Flitecontrol #00 hanging on hooks inside my closet above the door.

Full-auto 6mm FAMAS electric Airsoft rifle w/Streamlight TLR1 and China-Aimpoint, loaded 300+ (topped off +capacity battery pack inserted) and a Walther PPS 6mm Airsoft pistol loaded 150+ next to my 11 year old boys bed.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I think the folks from Architectural Digest should be heading over to your place. That is truly an awesome photo, Malmute.
    Appreciate the kind words,...though I tend to take pictures that don't reveal the profound bachelorness of my housekeeping.

What Go-To Gun/Guns do you keep close when you sleep?

SIG 220R/X200 with +P HSTs in a Safariland 6004 mounted to my bed.

10 round mag.

Often a Benelli M1 with a G2X is handy as well.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

HK P30 9mm with WML. Weapon kept at condition 3. 15 round mag is downloaded to 14 and spare 19 round mag kept next to the weapon along with a Fenix LD12. P30 is Loaded with Speer Gold Dot 147's.

What Go-To Gun/Guns do you keep close when you sleep?

Gen 2 Glock 17, Surefire light, 2 spare mags (everything loaded with Federal 135gr+p tactical bonded)... Magpul 590 with sidesaddle loaded with federal flitecontrol 00 buckshot (side saddle loaded with 2 3" slugs, 4 hexlite slugs) ... And a Colt 6720 loaded with SSA 64gr PPT ammo.

Varies. Despite being a fairly dedicated revolver fan, it's a Gen 3 G17 with old school 9BP in it right now.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Wife keeps her M&P + X300 with a single mag on her side. Condition 3.

Ruger Vaquero .357 with handheld on my night stand. First turn is onto empty chamber.

.300 BLK tucked between bed and night stand and bed. Condition 3.
    So - you choose a single action 5 shot revolver because you want to give the Goblins a sporting chance ala Inigo Montoya fighting left handed in the Princess Bride? Somehow I think they are still screwed......

As for me, Beretta92 with TIC and Streamlight TLR-1, Fox OC spray, and spare mag in the quick access safe and Remington 1187 in a locked cedar chest.

Loads are Winchester Ranger T 127 +p+ for the pistol and Federal 00 buck for the boom stick.

Glock 17 with light on my side, my old 3" 65 on the wife's side.

Ken

G17 with tlr1 condition 3 with HST3, no spare, in a bio safe in the dressing room. EDC dan Wesson CCO with 45HST and an 8 round spare condition 1 holstered in the basement safe. Usually a j frame in there too. Toddler and a loud and sensitive lab mix in the house.
    Ignore Alien Orders

G17 and handheld + German Shepherd.
    #RESIST

User Tag List