Thread: CBS news propaganda piece

CBS news propaganda piece

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/is-gun-v...-health-issue/

I'm not sure how this passes for journalism and not advocacy. Keep in mind that the president of CBS news is the brother of one of Obama's advisers.

I'm also not too sure about mentioning Chicago as one of the places your program has been implemented.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

I didn't read the entire article, but:

"His research has found that violent behavior often exhibits characteristics of an epidemic disease in the way it clusters and spreads. It directly impacts the health of those involved, of course, and also negatively impacts the physical and mental well-being of others who are exposed to it."

stuck out.

He may be on to something. We eradicate diseases by killing off the viruses and stuff that cause them, right?.......

Run for office. I'll vote for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotex View Post
    I didn't read the entire article, but:

"His research has found that violent behavior often exhibits characteristics of an epidemic disease in the way it clusters and spreads. It directly impacts the health of those involved, of course, and also negatively impacts the physical and mental well-being of others who are exposed to it."

stuck out.

He may be on to something. We eradicate diseases by killing off the viruses and stuff that cause them, right?.......

It doesn't look like the Chicago Ceasefire Model they're touting is working as planned.
    I do my best proofreading after I hit "Send"

User Tag List