Thread: New Multi-gun Sight Tool from MGW... Caleb check this out

New Multi-gun Sight Tool from MGW... Caleb check this out

Ok I noticed this the other day, it isn't a universal sight tool as it requires special plates for each gun. But the plates are cheap compared to a full sight tool. But overall it seems really well designed.

Yes I know I can use a vice and a punch, but I like sight tools as I can take them to the range for granular adjustments there.

Two features I like, first new pistols are $18 for a plate, plus $75 if I ever need the 30 degree pusher (for Glocks and Hks). The other feature is the much deeper recoil spring cut, you can't fit long slide guns on most sight tools. On top of that since it is only a $18 plate MGW is making them for pistols where there isn't a match for a $100+ sight tool.

I have one on the way with M&P, M&P Shield, and FN plates. I hope it lives up to my expectations as I have my M&P and Sig sight tools for sale on another site to help buffer the cost.

And for Caleb since the top is removalable, and you can replace the pusher it is perfect you for. You shouldn't need to jig saw it apart.

Looks like I am six months behind the times.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    If they had a shoe for the P30 I'd have bought one in a heartbeat.
    3/15/2016

I want them to make one that's motorized. I actually really like the MGW tools despite having to cut one in half.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    If they had a shoe for the P30 I'd have bought one in a heartbeat.
    They said if you send you slide in they will make a shoe for it, and you get it for free.

Anyways I got mine, though I have no sights to install until I pick up my new guns when I get home to Florida. But it is very well built and the plates fit my guns fine.

A motorized would be awesome but very very dangerous. Sort of like a dremel tool, it would have to be used with great care. I thought of you Caleb since you can unscrew the top, no cutting in half needed. And you randomly switch pistols, a $20 plate is a lot more affordable than a $100+ sight tool per a gun.

User Tag List