Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations for Range Bags

Casting a level-15 Raise Undead here because I've been waiting for some time for the goruck guys to release their firearms bags. Looks like a cool minimalist style that aims to be "everything you need and nothing you don't." With goruck's bombproof construction and warranty, I'm sorely tempted.

Name:  grfabags.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  75.0 KB
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Looks like a great bag for my AR pistol! Thanks for posting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Big goruck fan, and those will be well built, but that is a lot more pocketry than their usual style.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Big goruck fan, and those will be well built, but that is a lot more pocketry than their usual style.
    All the pockets are Velcro, so you can really let your ocd hang down and rearrange for ... ever...
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by sl4mdaddy View Post
    Another vote for the MidWay bag
    I have the Midway bag, love the design. But... and it's a big butt... a corner blew out when it tumbled off the tailgate with a moderate range day ammo load.

I keep thinking I'll take it to a luggage repair place.

I own a Tac Force small range bag. Best range bag I have owned. I holds everything I need for the range and more. the bag can carry up to two handguns. I have been able to carry three handguns in the bag, three holsters and about 400 rounds of ammo. I come in different colors. Mine is OD Green. That my I do not loss it in a see of black range bags on the range You should check them out.
    http://tac-force.com/smallrangebag.aspx#reviews
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill
    C.A. P.C. 832

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    Casting a level-15 Raise Undead here because I've been waiting for some time for the goruck guys to release their firearms bags. Looks like a cool minimalist style that aims to be "everything you need and nothing you don't." With goruck's bombproof construction and warranty, I'm sorely tempted.

Name:  grfabags.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  75.0 KB
    I need a cigarette.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Inorite. "Sure, here's a cool grand, replace all my range bags." The GR1 I own was well worth the coin.
    Ignore Alien Orders

I've used a Hatch Patrol Duty bag as a range bag for a few years now. It's ridiculously inexpensive and holds enough gear and ammo for a two day carbine course. It's held up well and still looks new.

http://www.amazon.com/Hatch-Patrol-D.../dp/B0006FRTVW

I tried one of these, but it didn't trip my trigger. Well made, and well thought-out, but in the end it is just too large for my tastes... so it sits on top of the pile of OTHER discarded range bags. I should have a sale.

http://www.amazon.com/G-P-S-Handgunn...ack+range+bags

Perhaps a Maxpedition or other quality day-pack style is what I need.

User Tag List