Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Salient G41 Tier 2

Salient G41 Tier 2

Not gonna lie, I think this beast is dead sexy...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 923
Size:  50.3 KB

ETA: The thought of running one of these from AIWB in USPSA Limited-10 makes me giggle a little. Cue "Blazing Saddles" scene.

Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

I'm not sure I would ever go through the trouble and expense of having them build a gun for me, but you are dead right about them being very cool.

Yeah, I couldn't bring myself to spend 2 HK pistols worth of cash to buy a full-custom version of a $700 Glock. Diminishing returns and all that.

Still.. awesome looking gun.
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/

Full disclosure, I have a pretty good relationship with Salient. That having been said...

There is a NOTICEABLE improvement with their guns compared to the stock ones...
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks2112 View Post
    Full disclosure, I have a pretty good relationship with Salient. That having been said...

I would be glad to review a Salient G41 for the blog. I'd even supply the ammo and run it in at least one USPSA match.

Site Supporter
    Well, there should be. IMO, their prices border on outrageous.

Their "Tier One" package was about $1800-2500.
    Last edited by JV_; 04-30-2014 at 05:33 AM.

I've been white vocal about their prices and found the work in hand to make the price sting a lot less. Didn't shoot it but the model the hobo brought over was stellar.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    Well, there should be. IMO, their prices border on outrageous.

Their "Tier One" package was about $1800-2500.
    Indeed. Sort of the like the noticeable improvement a user would get with a stock Glock and 2-4 cases of ammo.
    #RESIST

Yeah that is a great looking Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Indeed. Sort of the like the noticeable improvement a user would get with a stock Glock and 2-4 cases of ammo.
    No. Not at all. The trigger is quite different and nothing like my Glocks with loads through them and nothing like a Glock I have shot with over 75,000 rounds through it.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List