Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buckleless belt?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Well it seems fairly obviously this is just going to be a VGW love fest. I'll undo my subscription to my post and let you guys have at it. If anyone has any information that may be applicable to my original question - just PM me.
    That's because it sounds like it will best fit your needs as defined.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    That's because it sounds like it will best fit your needs as defined.
    And I'm suddenly reminded why I don't participate here nearly as much as I use to.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

For a few months, I have ben wearing a buckle-less Velcro inner belt to a USPSA style rig, and it is now my favorite daily use belt with an appendix rig. Fast to put on, since you can add things to either side without fighting a buckle, low profile and very comfortable.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Well it seems fairly obviously this is just going to be a VGW love fest. I'll undo my subscription to my post and let you guys have at it. If anyone has any information that may be applicable to my original question - just PM me.
    Wow. Just... wow. Really?

How about "no".
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

Look, if you wanna push your review of VGW and others want to debate the online shopping software for VGW and still others want to talk about available color combinations from VGW, that's fine - I'll just look for an answer to my question elsewhere.

Look, if you wanna push your review of VGW and others want to debate the online shopping software for VGW and still others want to talk about available color combinations from VGW, that's fine - I'll just look for an answer to my question elsewhere.
    You asked a question, you got a pretty consistent answer from people who usually disagree like it was there job. Good luck to you.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks2112 View Post
    You asked a question, you got a pretty consistent answer from people who usually disagree like it was there job. Good luck to you.

Actually, if you want to get technical, I got one pseudo answer (the G hook has a buckle and doesn't really fit the requirements) and after a whole lot of VGW love, received a suggestion for something that did for the requirements from Crossbreed.

I'm really happy everyone here agrees that VGW makes great belts. I have a specific need and asked for suggestions. The G hook belt really doesn't fit, and when I asked for clarity that was ignored. If you can't see why that would be frustrating then you and I don't have much more to say.

Actually, if you want to get technical, I got one pseudo answer (the G hook has a buckle and doesn't really fit the requirements) and after a whole lot of VGW love, received a suggestion for something that did for the requirements from Crossbreed.

I'm really happy everyone here agrees that VGW makes great belts. I have a specific need and asked for suggestions. The G hook belt really doesn't fit, and when I asked for clarity that was ignored. If you can't see why that would be frustrating then you and I don't have much more to say.
    Good.
    J.M. Johnston

Perhaps you missed the part where I wore the Atlas G-Hook belt under another belt for a solid week of intensive shooting. If there's another real belt which would work equally well worn under a larger outer belt, I haven't seen it. The only thing lower-profile is a gamer-style all-Velcro inner belt.

You received a nearly unanimous set of recommendations for something that would work according to the description you provided, but (IMHO) threw a temper tantrum and said some fairly insulting things when the PF hive mind didn't produce whatever result actually you wanted but had not adequately described, for free.

For what it's worth I didn't respond to your question about the Atlas G-Hook because you'd already rage-quit the thread before I even saw it.

Best wishes and good luck in getting over whatever is bothering you.
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

User Tag List