Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gen 2 G19's @ AIM

Gen 2 G19's @ AIM

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...e+In&groupid=3

Back in stock! Personally, given my recent success with Gen 4 9mm's I have no interest in these, but I know a lot of folks are still looking for these.

The price is of $370 plus shipping plus transfer plus magazines is almost as much as a NIB Gen 3 and slightly less than a NIB Gen 4.

Site Supporter
    And if you have to throw in a spring kit, or other small parts, you're often better off buying new. I don't get the attraction to used trade-in guns.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    The price is of $370 plus shipping plus transfer plus magazines is almost as much as a NIB Gen 3 and slightly less than a NIB Gen 4.
    Right?? At $300, I might consider it then put effort into replacing the internals and refinishing it. But at $400+ after I actually get it in my hands, I have to pass. I can get a new Gen 4 for $425 with the first responder discount.

Thanks for the link, forwarding this around.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    And if you have to throw in a spring kit, or other small parts, you're often better off buying new. I don't get the attraction to used trade-in guns.
    Especially if they are Glock 22's

I would almost jump on this deal though. If I weren't about to chop the grip on some poor 17 frame I picked up Finding a NIB Glock 19 in my neck of the woods (gen 3 and up) for less than 450 bucks would be something of a rarity. Granted I don't really go to gun shows, but I walk around the local gunshops every now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Especially if they are Glock 22's

I would almost jump on this deal though. If I weren't about to chop the grip on some poor 17 frame I picked up Finding a NIB Glock 19 in my neck of the woods (gen 3 and up) for less than 450 bucks would be something of a rarity. Granted I don't really go to gun shows, but I walk around the local gunshops every now and again.
    One thing I really like about my LGS is that they rarely if ever price a used Glock over $425. Most of the time they are right at $400 (out the door if you pay cash), and that's for a LNIB gun. If it has any wear, it's usually $20-$50 cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    I don't get the attraction to used trade-in guns.
    Neither me… unless you're one of those who simply cannot abide the finger groove placement on Gen3/Gen4 pistols and don't want to attack your grip frame.

This is why I don't own a P2000SK. I'm waiting with bated breath on the P30SK; if for some reason its unsatisfactory (or never shows), I'll get a P2000SK and remove that bump.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Neither me…
    That said, in the spirit of full disclosure, I'll admit to dropping the cash on a little-used G17 last year when the local PD traded all theirs in on new Gen4 iron. The local police supply outfit got the deal, was selling a BUNCH of them as-is for $350 out the door with two magazines. It was a tax-free week-end; we get one of those a year around here in honor of the Second Amendment. Guns, ammo, shooting goodies are all covered.

I was pressed into service by a half-dozen fellow lab rats to "help them pick out a good one." I had zero intention of buying one… but when I ran across this one, in pristine condition, I couldn't pass it up.

Add the third magazine and you are at $380. I would have spent the additional $18 for a NIB Gen 4 with 3 magazines.

User Tag List