Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show this to your anti friends/relatives...

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by tremiles View Post
    That's not the official twitter handle for MDA. Some sick kitten created a fake twitter handle and wrote that. Way to sound like the rational side kittenholes.
    This.

ProTip for the dudes on my side: Telling a woman "zomg if you don't buy a gun the rapist is gonna getcha!" is not the way to win the hearts and minds, okay?
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    This.

ProTip for the dudes on my side: Telling a woman "zomg if you don't buy a gun the rapist is gonna getcha!" is not the way to win the hearts and minds, okay?
    That's my whole point. We don't have to fabricate their outlandish kitten. THEY WILL. THEY HAVE. In a public hearing, in front of voters, under oath, preaching to rape victims. If that fake twitter account gets traced back to pro-gun supporters, it's incredibly bad for us.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

That's my whole point. We don't have to fabricate their outlandish kitten. THEY WILL. THEY HAVE. In a public hearing, in front of voters, under oath, preaching to rape victims. If that fake twitter account gets traced back to pro-gun supporters, it's incredibly bad for us.
    ^^This. They give us all the ammo we need, and anything we fabricate will be picked up and used to bludgeon us by the media, who is always on the side of the antis.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    If that fake twitter account gets traced back to pro-gun supporters, it's incredibly bad for us.
    Yes.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

User Tag List