Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Central Texas members

I've done a couple Central TX meet-ups with Lightfighter guys, always at the Best of the West. I was able to secure an all-day rental of a tac bay for 25 USD a person, minimum of 6 people. We were also able to get one of the managers of Silencer Shop to come out and demo cans for us. I'd definitely down for some kind of meet-up, assuming my schedule allows.

I'm just north of Austin in Pflugerville and would be interested in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No View Post
    Yup, I rarely miss a USPSA match.
    Awesome. I'll likely start attending the matches next month, I need to get my gear in order, my reloading bench too.

If not USPSA matches, I'm down for meeting and greeting, showing off guns, range training, etc. I like Best of the West for their "tactical" bays. I can contribute USPSA targets, a timer, and a few cheap PVC target stands.
    Last edited by JV_; 02-14-2015 at 08:51 PM. Reason: edited quote
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by guymontag View Post
    Awesome. I'll likely start attending the matches next month, I need to get my gear in order, my reloading bench too.
    Bring 200 rounds, eyes and ears, a gun, 5 mags, and sunscreen. That's all you need.

Bring 200 rounds, eyes and ears, a gun, 5 mags, and sunscreen. That's all you need.
    I'm working on the magazines and the ammo.

ARC scheduled a USPSA match for this upcoming Saturday (5/3). Do the matches usually last to 4:00PM?

There's going to be a suppressor shoot next Friday at lone star handgun. I think silencerco is doing a demo so that would be cool to meet some people and play with Nfa goodies

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by justintime View Post
    There's going to be a suppressor shoot next Friday at lone star handgun. I think silencerco is doing a demo so that would be cool to meet some people and play with Nfa goodies
    What time ?

Quote Originally Posted by guymontag View Post
    I'm working on the magazines and the ammo.

ARC scheduled a USPSA match for this upcoming Saturday (5/3). Do the matches usually last to 4:00PM?
    No, if things get going on time (hammer down at 1000) we're usually gone by 1400-1500. If there a humongous turnout sometimes it's slower.

I'm going to try to make it there Saturday. I am in training for the next 3 weeks so I may have to defer to the wife, but I'm going to try..

I'm going to try to make it there Saturday. I am in training for the next 3 weeks so I may have to defer to the wife, but I'm going to try..
    No worries - though keep us posted. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I should be able to make it. Who else is down for a little gaming?!

I'll be at work.

User Tag List