Thread: Eye Exercises

Eye Exercises

I heard that there are some youtube videos on eye exercises. I have searched this forum and did not find what I was looking for. Can some of you point me to some exercises that have worked for you or a currently doing?
    Thank You

This is one of my favorites, pun intended.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3g_yzoY8yjc
    Taking a break from social media.

I had a book ages ago titled "Better eyesight without glasses". I let someone borrow it and they ended up not needing their glasses. I don't think I ever got it back though.

I've noticed several things that hurt my eyesight. Looking at a computer or TV being some of the worst, along with reading books. Caffeine is another one. A guy I know of, since passed away, that did exhibition type shooting (he shot things people held in their hands, or mouth, things thrown in the air etc) wouldn't have any caffeine for 3 days before he did a shoot. Someone else told me they stopped using caffeine for another reason and ended up not needing their glasses after a few weeks.

I'm curious what turns up from this post, I'm interested to learn more about improving eyesight. I never thought to look on youtube. My eyesight has degraded over time. Still don't need glasses, just not anywhere near what it used to be. Can still see the 24" plate @ 300, and make the sight picture of 1/3 of the front dot above the rear, and the plate about 1/3 of the way from the left side of the front sight with the g-19. It just isn't as clear as it used to be, and takes longer to get the image clear.

Something I picked up along my martial travels. A Tibetan eye chart: http://www.wellnesshour.net/tibet.htm My chart may be considered to be a "level 1" as compared to CCT125's video. Thanks for that, btw, it's seems to be a more intense video version of the Tibetan eye chart.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

User Tag List