Thread: Glock G34 holster options

Glock G34 holster options

What's everyone running for a G34 OWB? I see Safariland a lot, or Blackhawk usually. I don't care for the Serpa much, and I use Kydex for my other pistols. Just wondering what works the best, not shooting IDPA yet or anything but just for casual use/carry. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Fordtough25 View Post
    What's everyone running for a G34 OWB? I see Safariland a lot, or Blackhawk usually. I don't care for the Serpa much, and I use Kydex for my other pistols. Just wondering what works the best, not shooting IDPA yet or anything but just for casual use/carry. Thoughts?
    I use a JM Custom OWB holster. Mine is 0 degree cant, low ride, full guard and .80 kydex. I use mine when I open carry and for gun games. Very comfortable and secure.

I run a Safariland 6354, a Fricke Gideon Elite, or a Contact Concealment OWB holster. The JM above would work great, as do the Raven Concealment Phantoms.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Site Supporter
    I prefer the JM Custom Version 2 to the V1 shown above, I own both. Casual range use? The Safariland 5198 is an absolute steal.

If you need one with a retention button/lever, I would say the Safariland ALS.

If no retention button/lever is needed, anything by JM Custom Kydex...

Blade-Tech Eclipse, OWB. JM Custom, IWB with mounted Inforce APL.

Rosco

Site Supporter
    I am using a Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 I had laying around for my G17. The gun sticks out the bottom a bit but it works. I ordered a JM custom IWB but it will take a bit to get here...

Banned
    I used Comp-Tac for my G35 OWB.

Thanks for all the ideas!! I really like the kydex for carry and that JM custom looks awesome.

User Tag List