Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prepare for the coming of Bloomberg's EGoS!

Prepare for the coming of Bloomberg's EGoS!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/us...-nra.html?_r=0

"Everytown for Gun Safety", or NAMBLA, er, I mean EGoS. Bloomy's answer to the NRA. Based on the acronym, he's schizophrenic as well as obsessed.
    "I don't want to be lorded over by a Bible thumping theocrat any more than a frappa-lappa-mocha chino sipping hoplophobic statist."-FredM

“I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close.”

Egos is about right. Comes of as a bit of an arrotard, once again.

Site Supporter
    “You’ve got to work at it piece by piece,” he added. “One mom and another mom. You’ve got to wear them down until they finally say, ‘Enough.’ ”
    uh...what? what is wearing 'them' down going to do, again? and how is this process carried out?

“Right now, women, when they go to the polls, they vote on abortion, they vote on jobs, they vote on health care,” said Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action. “We want one of those things to be gun violence prevention.”
    Can't even comment on the magnitude of depravity in this...

“I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close.”
    this is beyond egomaniacal. If your average psychopath, say Manson for example, said this in an interview, people would chuckle and say that makes sense. From a popular politician running an executive position in a major metro area?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post

Egos is about right. Comes of as a bit of an arrotard, once again.
    Egomaniac, more like.
    #RESIST

But if he senses that he may not have as much time left as he would like, he has little doubt about what would await him at a Judgment Day. Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: “I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to hell I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in hell. It’s not even close.”
    FIFY

I hope your place is a box car, since that's where you want to stuff all of us.
    If I could I'd rather dig up and reanimate Fred Phelps than have the likes of you still with us.

(yes, I went there. yes I said that. no I don't care if you don't like it.)
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

I just had to sit through 15 sec of the "Hide and Seek" video of his Everytown BS on youtube.

Know what I'd like to see? A 1:30 youtube video with good production of Dingy Harry taking a bribe in the form of land at 10% of market value. Or Bloomy ordering a political smear of an enemy.

Gott mit uns, right?

They're here. I just sat through some everytown propaganda in front of a youtube review of the new jag F-type (love that car!). Commercial smelled... well, like money, for one thing.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    There may be as many as 80,000 or more people at the NRA Annual meeting here in town later this month.

There's one Mike.

It's like that whole "1%" #OCCUPY stuff, only for real. His side is losing and the dinosaurs rail against their extinction. Taste the ash heap of history, Bloomy; your kind will have your little coastal enclaves where you can lord it over your disarmed serfs for a while yet, but the end will come and we will win.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

^^^I can dig it.

Not gonna let up, though. I've learned the power that mega dough has to tell people what they think they want. If he can get Miley Cyrus to lick an M9 in service to gun control, we will have an uphill fight on our hands.

User Tag List