The Fusion/Speer Gold Dot (identical bullet construction, different weights) seem to be the about the cheapest of the known good, barrier-blind loads. The deal texasaggie2005 is the cheapest I've ever seen the Fusion go for. The Gold Dot I have (5.56 pressure 55-grain) is in nickel cases with sealed primers. The 5.56 pressure Speer is tough to come by these days since apparently some folks used it in tight .223 guns and had issues, but the .223 stuff is available for less than $20 a box (SGAmmo recently had some but is currently out of stock; here's a different retailer selling it for ~95 cents/rd). I'd be happy with either, but I am curious if there's a difference in QC between the hunting-oriented Fusion and the LE Duty-oriented Gold Dot. Never heard of any problems with the Fusion, though.

Regarding the accuracy of these rounds, Molon from ar15.com has provided some excellent data over the years that illustrate the difference in accuracy among these rounds. Here are a few links:
Snapshots: range reports for loads from Federal, Remington, Hornady, Corbon, PRVI, Fiocchi
Chart of collected accuracy results for many barrier-blind rounds
Speer Gold Dot 64 grain .223 range report
Federal Fusion range report
Collected data on M193 and M855 loads